Monday, July 31, 2006

hari ini dalam sejarah

hari ini dalam sejarah!i was told by someone (via sms) that someone needed blood so badly.i was shocked because i thought that someone was her!i panicked and asked shahid,a good friend of mine (for help) to get me to sjmc a.s.a.p.at sjmc,i went straightaway to the bloodbank,which was located at level 5 of the north wing.a nurse took my blood and informed that my blood type was b.then i took the initiative to ask who was this blood for.fuhh! lega.the blood was for somebody i didnt know(because of cancer i was told).
i donated my blood for the first time!
and in exchange,the hospital gave me f.o.c parking plus late nite smses from someone i had been missing all these while.hari ini memang betul dalam sejarah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home